Kryptview: First Alpha Phase — Prize Pool of USD 15,000
Apply to the alpha and qualify for a prize pool of USD 15,000. Discover our Terms & Conditions below!
Objective & Selection Process
We are looking for users to test our platform during an alpha testing phase (April 25th to May 2nd, 2022).
A total prize pool of USD15,000 worth of Kryptview Tokens (“KVT”) will be distributed to the participants of The Alpha:
- USD10,000 worth of KVT will be distributed to the top 20 users based on their contributions.
- USD5,000 will be distributed randomly to 50 participants who meet the pre-requisites mentioned below.
Before applying, please note the following milestones:
- Applications start: April 1st, 2022
- Applications end: April 12th, 2022
- Selection of alpha testers by Kryptview: April 15th, 2022
- Alpha testing: April 25th, 2022 to May 2nd, 2022
- Follow Kryptview on Twitter
- Like and Quote this tweet: https://bit.ly/KVAlphaTweet
- Fill out the form here: https://bit.ly/KVAlphaApp
The total prize pool distributed to the participants of the Alpha is USD15,000 worth of Kryptview Tokens (“KVT”).
USD10.000 worth of KVT will be distributed to the top 20 users based on their contributions:
- 1st: USD3,000
- 2nd: USD1,600
- 3rd: USD1,100
- 4th: USD800
- 5th: USD500
- 6th to 20th: USD200
USD5,000 will be distributed randomly to 50 participants who met the pre-requisites mentioned below (including the top 20 contributors).
The price used to determine the amount of KVT to be distributed will be the listing price.
The tokens will be distributed 30 days after the listing.
Minimum required actions to qualify for the Prize Pool
Each selected user should perform the following actions to be eligible for the rewards distributed to the participants of The Alpha:
- Write and share 1 full research on a token: 6 blocks, price prediction, and global opinion
- Review 5 full research posted by other participants
- Fill out the Feedback Form at the end of the Alpha
- Follow Kryptview on Twitter: Link
- Join Discord: Link
- Join Telegram: Link
The ranking of participants (top 20 participants) will be established based on the ranking/experience system of Kryptview:
- Each action on the platform yields experience points (converted into ranks)
- At the end of the Alpha period, Kryptview will publish a ranking of the participants based on the experience points scored during the testing phase
See you on the Alpha!
Follow us on our socials to stay informed!
Note: Kryptview reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.